Please see our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.

Student finance

Slough Borough Council does not administer student finance for students attending university.

All enquiries and applications for financial support are now dealt with by Student Finance England. They can be contacted on 0845 300 50 90. For further information on student loans and financial support please visit GOV.UK student finance.

Financial help for disabled students

If you have a disability you may be entitled to claim extra financial help while studying. Disabilities covered include long-term illnesses, mental-health conditions and specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia. For more information see: GOV.UK - Financial help for disabled students.