Dropped kerb crossings

Access requests / vehicular crossing

The vehicular crossing is the sloped area of footway between the kerb edge and the front garden of a residential property.

If you would like to apply for a vehicular crossing, please read the guidance before completing the application form below, then send it to us with the appropriate payment.

Highways Engineering
Slough Borough Council
St Martins Place
51 Bath Road
Slough SL1 3UF

Please contact Slough Borough Council Transport and Highways section on 01753 475111 for further details.

Related pages