Marish Academy Trust is seeking applications from enthusiastic and caring EYFS teachers who are passionate about education and in particular Early Years. The successful applicants will be outstanding practitioners, who will also possess other pastoral strengths. A good understanding of the Early Years Foundations Stage and learning through play is essential, as is a willingness to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the Trust. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced EYFS teacher to work with a flourishing multi academy trust, renowned for its leadership development opportunities.
The successful applicant will have class teacher responsibility in EYFS and will be based either at Marish or Willow Primary Schools. This will be negotiated with you at interview.
The successful applicant will be:
- an experienced and outstanding EYFS teacher with QTS
- committed to raising pupils’ achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- professional in all aspects with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of EYFS provision, as well as whole school/Trust development
In addition, the successful applicant will:
- have a passion to inspire pupils and do ‘whatever it takes’ to achieve success and improve outcomes for the pupils
- have proven, successful experience in Early Years teaching
- have experience of raising standards
- have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- be willing to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the school/Trust
Please apply at www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk, or www.marishacademytrust.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 11 January 2019 noon or when sufficient applications received
Interviews date: to be advised
With the Job application form, also provide a covering letter showing how you fulfil the job description and person specification.
Please note: you will be appointed to the Marish Academy Trust and maybe assigned to either Marish or Willow EYFS as a class teacher initially. Long term you should be aware that you can be deployed at either of the schools or at any future schools that join the trust.
CVs will not be accepted
All disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be invited to interview
The Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.