- As part of a review we are about to embark on an exciting journey in which we would be expected to deliver all types of care both as part of an individuals Reablement Plan and also provide packages of care for Service Users prior to going onto a long term care provider.
- Weekend Mornings and evenings and week day evenings
- We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident person/s to work in our multidisciplinary community based Reablement Team
- You will be an important part of a multi-disciplinary team and give feedback on Service Users progress which will enable the clinicians to tailor Service Users treatment plans to reflect their progress
- Individuals would be expected to deliver all aspects of care in a way which helps Service Users reach their individual goals
- You should be able to work automatously or as part of a team
- A full driving licence and daily use of a car is essential
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Karen Waters-Dray, Senior Reablement Assistant, on 01753 690934.
This is an open advertisement and interviews will be held following suitable applications.
Job information pack available below. If you have any question, you can call our 24-hour information line on 01753 875074, quoting ref: SGW/07/1170 or email: email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be notified in writing. If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
We value diversity.
Online Application Form
Printable application forms are available on the General Vacancies page