This multi-million pound investment has brought a brand new leisure centre on the site of the old Centre, Farnham Road. It opened in March 2019.
Construction of The Centre began in May 2017 and the new leisure centre includes:
- 25m, eight lane, swimming pool with viewing gallery
- 15m by 10m teaching pool with moveable floor and a designated area for viewing
- unisex changing village (wet)
- poolside sauna and steam room
- four court sports hall
- 115 station gym
- three exercise studios
- male and female changing facilities (dry)
- treatment rooms.
The new leisure centre was built for Slough Borough Council by Slough Urban Renewal.